It is the policy of WMBC-TV to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or any other legally protected classification.
This policy governs employment and all the company’s terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: policies and practices affecting recruitment; recruitment advertising; hiring; promotion; demotion; transfers; selection for training; compensation; benefits; any other aspect of employment.
WMBC-TV is committed to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to us. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact the Business Manager by calling (973) 852-0300, writing to WMBC-TV, Business Manager, 99 Clinton Road, West Caldwell, NJ 07006, or sending an e-mail message to email@example.com
WMBC is accepting resumes for the following:
• News Reporter – News Department is seeking a full-time reporter to cover local news for daily newscast. Candidates must have a passion for news and strong writing skills. Experience necessary in field reporting and basic videography. Compensation based on experience. Please email resume together with demo reel link. Att: Reporter
• Broadcast Engineer – Seeking an experienced Engineer to provide support for all technical facilities including but not limited to: Non-Linear Editing Systems, Production, News & Master Control Automation. Support includes installation, configuration, testing , repair and end-user support for broadcast and IT centric equipment & systems. Candidate should possess skills in all areas of digital broadcast maintenance including transmitter operatioins, news/studio/multiple channel configurations, news operational support as well as building maintenance. Ideal candidate will be able to install, maintain and operate automation systems, vudeo server, netowrks, transmitters and other related broadcast equipment. BS ub Electronics or Computer Engineering required. Att: Engineer
• Church News Reporter – to cover local church and Christian news for TV broadcast. Please include link for resume reel. Att: CHURCH NEWS
• Videographer – wanted for TV News and programming in Korean language. NY/NJ metropolitan area coverage of Korean American news and events. Previous experience necessary. Legal US work status required. Att: Videographer
• Editor – wanted for TV News and programming in Korean language. NY/NJ metropolitan area coverage of Korean American news and events. Previous computer editing experience necessary. Legal US work status required. Att: Editor
• Korean Language News Reporter – Korean TV Newscast seeks TV news reporter to cover Korean community events in the NY/NJ area. Previous experience necessary. Please send resume and demo to Att: Korean Reporter
Fax resume to 973-808-5516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE