It is the policy of WMBC-TV to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or any other legally protected classification.
This policy governs employment and all the company’s terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: policies and practices affecting recruitment; recruitment advertising; hiring; promotion; demotion; transfers; selection for training; compensation; benefits; any other aspect of employment.
WMBC-TV is committed to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to us. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact the Business Manager by calling (973) 852-0300, writing to WMBC-TV, Business Manager, 99 Clinton Road, West Caldwell, NJ 07006, or sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no open positions listed; however, we are accepting resumes for future opportunities, in the following areas:
• Receptionist – for phones & visitors in corporate setting. Job includes transcribing, filing, booking guests for local Christian TV show. Att: Receptionist.
• TV News Reporter – To cover local issues for daily newscast. Strong verbal and journalism skills required. Please email resume and DEMO links referencing Att: Reporter
• Master Control Operator – Entry level FT/PT position to operate Master Control equipment in both automated and live situations for multiple channels. Duties include media ingesting and segmenting. Must be comfortable in both PC and Mac environments. Experience in basic video editing. Studio Production experience a plus. Graphic design experience a plus. College degree or related field experience required. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK WEEKENDS, NIGHTS & HOLIDAYS. Att: MC
• Broadcast Engineer – Seeking an experienced Engineer to provide support for all technical facilities including but not limited to: Non-Linear Editing Systems, Production, News & Master Control Automation. Support includes installation, configuration, testing , repair and end-user support for broadcast and IT centric equipment & systems. Candidate should possess skills in all areas of digital broadcast maintenance including transmitter operatioins, news/studio/multiple channel configurations, news operational support as well as building maintenance. Ideal candidate will be able to install, maintain and operate automation systems, vudeo server, netowrks, transmitters and other related broadcast equipment. BS degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering required. Att: Engineer
• News Videographer & Editor
• News Reporters & Anchors
• Advertising Sales & Production
• Christian Programming and Personnel
Please email to email@example.com
NO PHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE